Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Am Pissed

This better be a joke... or a prank... or... or anything, really, as long as it's not what it looks like now.

I've spent enough years in law school to know exactly how to charge this. Fraud, possible kidnapping, murder- wait, did someone check for a pulse?

The police lady just called me an idiot. Fine. Fine. I'll check the damn thing myself.

There. No pulse. That'll help my argument.

Doors are locked, and so it's just us six...

well, seven, if you count the corpse.

I... I don't know what else to say that hasn't already been said.

2 comments:

  1. Re-read the first two posts of the blog.

    Eight. Counting the corpse there are *eight* of you. The question is whether or not Twelve has hitched a ride yet. Did anyone touch the corpse before you did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean the ones Miss Andrews and the priest posted? I don't know what you're talking about. I've read all four posts thoroughly for any info.

      And who, pray tell, is this fucking Twelve?

      In any case, we're holding some kind of... meeting or something.

      Delete