Sunday, February 3, 2013

Strange Times We Live In

I sense a presence of evil in this house, and I really want to pack up my things and leave. I don't think I can, though. The door is locked. I'd like to crash through the window, but- no. No, that's a stupid idea.

I was the first to enter the house- the first to find the body. I'm not going to lie, it was... it was jarring. It wasn't gruesome, but it was unexpected, and it One of the two young women of the group immediately looked for a bathroom, most of the men also seemed to be feeling ill. Only two really seemed to be unaffected by it. One inspected the body, the other inspected the room itself. The one who inspected the room found a laptop- this laptop, specifically. I knelt by the body and said grace over it, to release the soul and let it free. Burial can happen later.

That's... that's all I really feel like saying. Can I pass this to someone else, Miss Andrews? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment