Sunday, February 3, 2013

Tensions Rising

Hey. Mandale. The others are fighting upstairs, but I can't hear what they're arguing about. Decided to stay out of the conversation. I'd like to keep a cool, calm demeanor or we'll never get out of this alive.

From what I heard, it was about something involving a guy named "Twelve" and something about a book? I don't know. I tried intervening and got bitched out for my troubles.

I've tried devising plans while they were fighting. On how to escape, or how to survive for a prolonged period in here, if necessary.

Well... what else can I say? I guess... I'm sorry for not posting that first time? Should I even be sorry? I think I should, but I've never had to resort to chivalry and stuff like that before now...
from what I can tell, one person still needs to post... I think that's the man with air pockets from meth needles riddling up and down his arm.

...I heard screaming. Fuck.

I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment