Sunday, February 3, 2013

I've Been Told I Need To Do This

Hello there. It is I, Miss Sorenson, back yet again. Agent Mandale and Officer Andrews both told me to type in this. Well, I guess it isn't truly enforced right now- Mandale is upstairs and Officer Andrews is resting on the couch in the entry hall.

She said that the reason we're writing was to get rid ourselves of stress, but I'm stress free! I don't know why, but that entire moment... I don't know, that entire moment seemed surreal. I know... I know it happened, but I didn't feel anything at all about it. Maybe the shock from the first dead body is still lingering or maybe I've been desensitized to all of it. Either way, I think that they have an ulterior motive to all of this- of all of us, Jonah was the only one not to type in the blog at all. He was a nice conversationalist, but he didn't type. Well... except for after the shooting. I think they want us to talk about ourselves, our history, our lives, I guess. Just to make sure an accident like Jonah or Daniels doesn't happen again...

Well, let's see... I was born February 18th, 1986 in Vermont. I graduated high school in 2004 barely skirting a 3.5 GPA. I decided that I'd like to relive the school experience, albeit from a different angle, and also I love kids. So I decided to become a teacher. I taught 8th Grade Social Studies for the past year and a half.

I guess... that's all I can really say in so short a... Mandale's running back down the sta

No comments:

Post a Comment