Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mandale

When I heard the screaming, I hid behind the curtain. After that, I saw Jonah Reed rush down the stairs. I saw him typing on the keyboard, very quickly and always looking up, as if he was fearing something. It wasn't until he was nearly finished that I saw the pistol in his hand. Well... I guess Christina already filled you in on what happened next.

The bodies of Father Daniels and Jonah Reed were placed in the first bedroom in the right wing of the second floor. We had a meager dinner of snacks that were in my pack. We talked to each other, if not often enough to make it seem friendly or to even remotely lighten the mood.

Well... everyone's still giving angry glances to each other, but for the most part we're all fairly sure that the ones that couldn't be trusted are already dead and gone

hang on a sec. I heard a thumping upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment