Sunday, February 3, 2013

No Time

Fuck.

I just... fuck.

Christina's dead. She was the third one this whole time. I honestly never expected that. When I was going over to the laptop, she pulled out a dowel rod from the work room in the back of the mansion and started choking me. The schoolteacher tried taking her off of me, but Christina threw her against a wall. Randall took out a kitchen knife and began stabbing her in the back.

Finally, she let go of me, and from there it was easy to finally put her out of her tortured last moments.

Then when Randall looked at what he just did, he did the most fucking stupid thing I've ever seen. He slit his own throat. I guess he just realized he took part in aiding what he thought was a murder, and it may have gotten to him. Still a rat bastard thing to do. I passed out for thirty minutes. The battery's almost dead.

...it's just the schoolteacher and I. She says her legs are broken and I'm too fucking weak to do anything now. If either of us is possessed, the other can't do jack shit about it.

Agent Mandale

No comments:

Post a Comment